1) You encourage me to keep at it. You have no idea how much it means to me that you took the time out of your busy day to tell me to GET GOING ON THE NEXT NOVEL!! Thank you, and I promise to get busy!
2) You send me emails when you're moved by the characters. Thank you! I love hearing how they come alive for you!!
3) You share my books with others because they meant so much to you. Thank you! I love your enthusiasm for my "babies"!
4) When my books move you spiritually, you take the time to write and let me know. I've written thrillers that can frighten some people to pieces, but the spiritual undercurrent is always there to feed and move your soul.
5) You "liked" and visited my Facebook pages so often that I feel loved and supported even when my next book is a long time coming. Thank you, Facebook friends!! (If you haven't, please click HERE to come over and "like" my page! I have a new novel coming out this summer and will have tons of giveaways!)
6) You take the time to post reviews for me on Amazon. You may never realize how important this is. These reviews really push sales because of the customer-oriented algorithms exclusive to Amazon.com. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! (Click here to see or buy on Amazon!)
There are so many more that this blog could go on forever. The bottom line is that without you, I'm only a writer. You make me an author because you read what I wrote. I am sending you a zillion cyber hugs and when our arms are tired of hugging, let's collapse in a pile of books together. I love books as much as you do!
HUGS and blessings,
Ellen C Maze